Saturday, May 2, 2009

My IKEA Style

As I was surfing the net for some great home finds, I stumbled upon this cool quiz on how to find your IKEA style. I soooo love IKEA! I haven't been to their stores here in Manila (I only browse their sites), but I have checked out the one in Singapore. My opinion? IKEA is really all about affordable style! Great great great!

Anyway, for the quiz I chose brown-green-fuchsia as my palette, a red Lykta table lamp and bold prints, among others. It turns out that my style is Modern Classic and the stylemeter tells me further that it is 60% Modern and 40% Scandinavian. Quite accurate, I think. The site recommends that I make business personal again and to remember to use details, textures and textiles to let my personality shine through.

To check your own personal IKEA style, simply click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search